Run a Business for Yourself not by Yourself
ERAZALASER Clinic, the number one Tattoo Removal Specialist in North Queensland is expanding its operations and services and are seeking like-minded individuals who recognise that laser tattoo removal is the bourgeoning business of the future. Our business model is ideal for an owner operator – there is no need for the hassle or costs of employing staff. An ERAZALASER Franchise is about running a business for yourself, but not by yourself.
Tattoo Removal Franchise Opportunity
ERAZALASER Clinic will be opening Tattoo Removal Clinics in a number of locations Australia wide, so if you see yourself as a forward thinking, ambitious, driven achiever, we would like to partner with you and show you how you can be part of this growth industry. The ERAZALASER Franchise Model will allow business professionals to augment their income by creating a new business and to enter the laser tattoo removal industry with the support of an established business.
Accelerate Your Earnings
Recent research indicates that nearly 2.3 million Australians are sporting ink. More research shows that of those who have tattoos, 54% only have one tattoo, 23% have two to three tattoos, and a further 15% have four or five tattoos. Up to 20% are unhappy with their ink and are considering removing it. This equates to about 300 to 400 thousand Australians – a considerable amount of potential laser tattoo removal clients.
Fully accredited ERAZALASER Clinicians reach high earning potential and work flexible hours to suit their lifestyle. Irrespective of your background, an ERAZALASER tattoo removal franchise will provide the professional framework and support to enable you to accelerate your earnings.
ERAZALASER tattoo removal clinics provide tattoo removal treatments in a professional, ethical and service-orientated environment. Our highest priority is always our client’s best interests. ERAZALASER Clinic is looking for active partners that share the values we uphold. Our customers are at the centre of everything we do and we take great pride in delivering first class customer service and safety. So if you are considering entering the tattoo removal industry, there is no better time to be part of this highly dynamic, solid business model that is an ERAZALASER Franchise.
Tattoo Removal Franchise
The ERAZALASER Franchise provides high level training and support, as well as highly organised and well-structured systems that offer the savvy investor a unique business opportunity.
• An owner operator who wishes to avoid staffing issues
• A forward thinking business person looking for business growth
• An experienced beauty, laser or dermal therapist ready to open their own business
• A business professional who would like the benefits of well-designed systems
• A dedicated individual looking to expand their career by owning their own clinic
• A focused person committed to the delivery of high standards of service.
Erazalaser Franchise Benefits
Become part of a business system which offers comprehensive and ongoing support – all designed to maximise your potential earnings. The franchise grants you the use of the ERAZALASER Brand, exclusive geographical territory and business systems. Start your new tattoo removal business under the umbrella of an established and credible organisation to ensure shorter lead time and proven financial rewards. The tattoo removal franchise will maximise your investment by reducing start-up costs.
Join a professional company with strong expertise in all aspects of the tattoo removal business and share:
♦ Management Expertise
• Operating processes and procedures
• Regulatory guidelines compliance
• Consistency of standards and procedures in all clinics
• Ongoing support from start-up to advanced management
• A strong organisational culture with a clear vision
♦ Industry Knowledge and Credibility
• Both theory and practical hands-on training
• Qualified licensed staff in all aspects of tattoo removal
• Assistance in obtaining your operator licences
• Ethical practices in the provision of treatments
• Industry leaders at the forefront of tattoo removal
♦ Clinic Locations
• Franchise an existing Clinic
• Establish a clinic in a new location
• Market Research to establish the optimum location
• Clinic set up requirements
• Equipment acquisition
♦ Effective Marketing Programs
• Social Media programs
• Online development and exposure
Franchise Fees and Terms
An ERAZALASER Clinic offers every franchisee a unique business opportunity. While the tattoo removal franchise fee is set, the initial clinic establishment fee will vary depending on the overall size of the clinic and location, and your specific requirements. Terms will be agreed upon by the parties concerned at the time of the application for the franchise.
Should you recognize this tattoo removal franchise opportunity fits your business outlook, contact James today via our contact form below or call 0422 650 236.